Best Places to Visit in Asia By Sushmita Naha Dhar
Best Places to Visit in Asia
By Sushmita Naha Dhar
Asia is the largest continent both by size and population. There is true diversity in Asia. It can take several months to visit any of the country. Those who are in tight schedule of budget and time, there are a few places which are a must visit. Though, it is very difficult to shortlist amongst these huge diversifications of spots. Though, here are following places to visit in Asia:
· Mount Fuji: Mount Fuji in Japan is the most remarkable place to visit. People come here to visit the active stratovolcano, though it has not erupted since 1708.
· Thailand: Phuket, Thailand has become one of the most popular beaches in the world. People come and enjoy the beach and get sun-tanned here. The visitors visit mainly in the high season that is from November to February. Some popular festivals take place during the 9th Chinese Lunar festival like Ghost Festival, Vegetarian Festival.
· Beijing: Beijing is one of the oldest and most populous cities of China. The emperors have ruled for 500 years since 1420. The city is full of historical importance, and it is known as forbidden city.
· Kathmandu, Nepal: Nepal’s largest city is also known as the city of temples. Boudhanath, a UNESCO heritage site and Swayambhu, home to holy monkeys.
· Jaipur, India: Between Mumbai and Jaipur, Jaipur takes the most beautiful prize. It is known as the Pink City.
· Bali: Bali is mostly known for its stunning golden beaches lined with swaying palm trees, but this Indonesian island has much more attractions to offer visitors. There is crystal bay, white sand beaches and it offers also unique culture.
· Maldives: Maldives feature lush tropical landscapes, unparalleled white sand beaches, crystal clear water, coral reefs. This beautiful destination, located far away from civilization in the Indian Ocean is made up of 1200 islands that provide a unique atmosphere that is not more than a Paradise.
Sushmita Naha Dhar [Honors and MA in English]
Author / CW / Blogger