What is a Travel Blogging Community
Travel Blogging Community is a website dedicated to the passionate community of Travel Bloggers from around the world who share their ideas, experiences and itineraries. It is a platform created by an individual or a group of passionate Travel Bloggers. Their main motive is to promote Travel Blogs, inspire people to travel and provide information about every destination, domestic and international helping Travel Bloggers to to plan a trip smoothly.
What are the benefits of joining a Travel Blogging Community ?
1. Travel Bloggers can get exposure by joining a Travel Blogging Community. It also helps in building an audience.
2. Travel Bloggers get an opportunity to communicate with the other Travelers within the community helping them to collaborate and plan a trip together.
3. It helps Travel Bloggers to improve their content and get adequate information on travel destinations.
How does Travel Blogging Community work ?
It is a platform not only for the Travel Bloggers but also for Travelers who wish to explore new destinations. They provide in-dept information about how to plan a trip. They also provide guidance on how to book hotels or flights and how to rent a car.
There are many Travel Blogging Communities in the globe. Lets know about few of them in details.
1. One Week Adventures - was introduced by Clement, a passionate traveler who has visited over 40 countries. He was born and raised in France and apparently lives in Canada. His motive is to inspire people to travel without quitting their jobs. He realized that most people only promote long term travel plans and does not talk about short term travel plans. Clement also aims at providing budgeted trips to the travelers.
2. Travel Blogger Community - aims to bring together all the Travel Bloggers across the globe in one place so that they can share their views and experiences. The blogs displayed on their website are the properties of those authors who have written it. They don't display the entire content on their website. They just want the readers to get a taste of the blog and hence a link of the original blog is mentioned.
3. Travel Blog Exchange - TBEX was first held in 2019 after sending an email to 6 friends. Since then, it has grown into the world's largest travel community, with conferences held annually in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific to bring together the most creative minds to learn and do business together. TBEX is the largest conference and networking event for travel bloggers, online travel journalists, new media content creators, travel brands and industry professionals.
4. Bootsnall - is a place to share, to participate and to be unauthentic. They offer various unique ways to plan a trip. They provide do-it-yourself services which includes Travel articles, Round Trip World and Destination guides, e-courses on taking a gap year and traveling around the world, Traveler Community and their easy-to-use DIY route-planner Indie.
Traveling around the world (https://www.bootsnall.com/
Gap year (https://www.bootsnall.com/
Indie (https://indie.bootsnall.com/) - a simple and powerful way to book multi-stop flights.
5. Travel Massive - is the world's largest community for Travel Industry professionals to built connections, learn and share their stories. They aim to make the Travel Industry accessible to everyone. They have 231 chapter leaders who connect and support their local tourism networks.
6. AlfaTravelBlog -
About Alfa Travel Blog - Travel in Asia ; Explore with Travel Ninjas. Get Travel Tips, Ideas, etc when you Travel in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, or Southwest Asia. Alfa Travel Blog provide you Luxury Tour for the Discerning Traveler, Honeymoons, Family Holidays, Heritage Journeys, Wildlife Adventures, Ultra Luxury Vacations and more
How to become a part of these Travel Blogging Community ?
If you are someone who wishes to become a part of these Travel Communities, you may want to have your Travel Blog ready. You simply have to logon to their website and go to Join our Community, fill up your details with your Blog name and About my Blog. If they find your blog worth sharing on their website, they will contact you for further information.
For a fact, joining a Travel Community might not be as easy as it seems however, it is not difficult as well. The most important component is Investment. You might want to invest a good amount of time in creating your Blog with an outstanding content as your Travel Blog will be your Portfolio or a Resume.
Let's take it in a practical way, when you apply for a job what does the company ask ? Resume.
What do you think gets you a job ? Experience and Qualifications. Similarly, in-order to be a part of a Travel Community you need to built your Travel Blog because your Travel Blog will be your Resume which will decide your fate.
There are many travel groups on Facebook. You may want to start-up with such groups. These groups will give you the proper knowledge you require to jump one step higher.
Michelle Pascal Dsouza