Day 1 - Transfer to Manali from Delhi
- Pick Up from Delhi Airport
- Today late evening , reach Manali and get transferred into your hotel. Check In at the hotel and relax. The evening is free for you for leisure activites. Sit back and get acclimatized to the beautiful weather of Manali. Over night stay in Hotel .
Enjoy the evening on the mall road (on your own) where you can buy souvenirs and handicrafts (on your own) for your loved ones
- After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Manali. Visit Vashishtha Kund, Hidimba devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Van Vihar.
- Day 2- Manali local sightseeing and Kullu -
- Manali with its unspoilt scenic grandeur is extremely popular with the tourists, for a lavish display of natural scenery. It is one of the principal show places of the Kullu region. To its North, South and West are ostentations of pinnacles and ridges which, in fine weather, stand out in bold relief against skyline. At the lower elevation and in every direction there are vivid green patches of grassland and evergreen valleys ascending in irregular formation present probably the best view in the country.
- Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: Solang Valley Excursion
- After an early breakfast, you would be picked up from the hotel’s lobby for a half-day excursion to Solang valley.
- The Solang Valley – situated between Beas Kund and Solang village. It is particularly a pictorial spot presenting awesome scenery of snow clad mountains and glaciers.
- This place is also known for adventurous sports like parachuting, skating/skiing, zorbing and paragliding (own expense).
- In the evening, you would return back to the hotel and have a delectable dinner with a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel.
Rohtang sightseeing is not included in the Holiday Services (can be booked on direct payment basis)
Day 4 - Transfer to Shimla
- After breakfast, you would be picked up from the hotel’s lobby , complete checkout and leave for a half-day excursion to Kufri – a small picturesque hill station at the foothills of Himalayas and is known for its pleasing climate and scenic beauty. It has a prime attraction with exquisite nature parks and the duration of the transfer would be around 1 hour.
- Visit the Indira Bungalow which provides panoramic views of the location. Next, head up to the Himalayan Zoo which is home to birds and animals, like rare antelopes, deer, bears and snow leopards. It is adorned with the optimum forestation, which contributes substantially to the breath-taking scenery. You could also take a hike or a pony (own expense) up to Mashu Peak, which is the highest peak in the Kufri.
- Later, in the afternoon, return to Shimla and buzzing with activity throughout the day, so Mall Road would be the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself. Its main attraction includes Shimla Church, contains some moving Raj-era memorials and typical Victorian stained glasses. Next, visit the Scandal Point and the Gaiety Theatre – a lovely Victorian theatre that is splendidly restored. Also visit the Town Hall which is at the centre and is oddly reminiscent of the mansion in Hammer Horror films.
Note: The vehicle will drop you till the Mall Road. Vehicles are not permitted on Mall road as per the Himachal Tourism Policy.
- You may also indulge in some shopping at the Mall Road visit Shimla wax museum.
- Later, return to the hotel for a delicious dinner and for an overnight stay(On Your own).
- Day 5 - Shimla Local sightseeing
- Today after breakfast for full day city tour covering Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple, evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town the Mall and the Ridge.